- Alkenbrack S, Chaitkin M, Zeng W, Couture T, Sharma S. Did Equity of Reproductive and Maternal Health Service Coverage Increase during the MDG Era? An Analysis of Trends and Determinants across 74 Low- and Middle-Income Countries. PLoS ONE. 2015;10(9):e0134905.
- Gulmezoglu AM, Lawrie TA. Impact of Training on Emergency Resuscitation Skills: Impact on Millennium Development Goals (MDG) 4 and 5. Best Practice & Research Clinical Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Perry H, Morrow M, Borger S, Weiss J, DeCoster M, Davis T, et al. Care Groups I: An Innovative Community-Based Strategy for Improving Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health in Resource-Constrained Settings. Glob Health Sci Pract. 2015;3(3):358-69.
- Rasanathan K, Damji N, Atsbeha T, Brune Drisse M-N, Davis A, Dora C, et al. Ensuring multisectoral action on the determinants of reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health in the post-2015 era. BMJ. 2015;351.
- Temmerman M, Khosla R, Bhutta ZA, Bustreo F. Towards a new Global Strategy for Womens, Childrens and Adolescents Health2015 2015-09-14 14:42:14.
- Vogel JP. Poor maternal and neonatal outcomes in low- and middle-income countries: epidemiological analyses of contributing factors [Dissertation]. Perth, Australia: University of Western Australia; 2014.